- The body of the VIP constant-pressure double-force vise adopts a vertical rib structure to enhance the body's bending resistance. It is made of cast iron with good ductility, and its strength is 3 times higher.
- Hidden floating prevention mechanism reduces the floating rate of the workpiece.
- The movable design structure is designed in the recessed groove to achieve the omnidirectional chip prevention function.
- The use of oil-free double-force constant-pressure mechanical pressurization system (segmented selection), combined with the slope design, can generate more than 13 times the force, achieve the clamping effect, and never return pressure.
- After heat treatment, the working surface and the sliding surface of the movable body have a hardness of over 45 degrees HRC and high wear resistance.
- The dust-proof cover design can prevent cutting chips from blocking and attaching, and poor operation caused by iron chips.